[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby devs at Retechnica (permanent)

Marco Iannone marco.iannone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 05:06:12 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

We're growing the team (again).

I'm the founder at Retechnica <http://www.retechnica.com>, we make Ingenia
<http://www.ingeniapi.com>, a text analytics API that does bespoke
categorisation, personalisation and summarisation, using our clever
homebrew algorithms.

We're looking for two Ruby developers <http://www.retechnica.com/jobs.php>:
one mainly focused on front-end, the other one full-stack, preferably with
an interest in devops/Puppet. Both roles are permanent.
​​

It's a team of 8 (of which 7 tech), based near Shoreditch. We've got lots
of really exciting stuff in the product pipeline and are working with a few
exciting companies. These two new team members will be instrumental to move
us forward.

If you're into machine learning, APIs, quality code, intellectual
challenges, useful products, happy users, and startups, we could be your
next thing.

If you're interested or have any question or comments - or if you fancy
having a play with Ingenia - please email us at jobs at retechnica.com.

Thanks,
Marco

PS: we're not looking to work with recruiters at this stage.