[LRUG] [ANN] July! July meeting details already! Gosh, doesn’t time fly? Soon it’ll be winter.

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Tue Jun 24 13:42:26 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Our July meeting will be on Monday 14th.  As usual Skills Matter will be
doing the hosting duties for the talks and you are strongly encouraged to
register with them sooner rather than later to guarantee your place:
https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/6451-welcome-back-to-rspec-continuous-deliverance

Lined up at the moment are two talks (I’m working their being a 3rd):

* Tom Stuart: "Welcome back to Rspec"
* John MAxwell: "Continuous Deliverance – set your development free"

You can read more about these talks (and the meeting in general) here:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2014/06/24/july-2014-meeting/

You can track it on lanyrd here: http://lanyrd.com/2014/lrug-july/

You can register your attendance here:
https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/6451-welcome-back-to-rspec-continuous-deliverance
(but
you already did this with the link at the top didn’t you, yeah?  Good; have
a gold star: [?])

See you on the 14th,

Cheers,

Murray