[LRUG] [RECRUITERS] Beware of job applications from "Marc Davies"

Michael Baldry michael at brightbits.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 08:04:10 PDT 2014

Hi there,

It has been bought to my attention today that somebody is using a slightly
modified copy of my CV under the name "Marc Davies" with the contact
number 07766089796 and email address pixamix at hotmail.com.

I was unable to trace these details back to anyone person and the phone
number went to voicemail when I called.

I assume it is another recruiter (IS IT YOU?) attempting to find new
clients so if this one drops in your mailbox, be aware!

I will take this as some kind of compliment that they chose my CV :)

Happy LRUGing

--
Michael

www.brightbits.co.uk

Company number: 08133555
Registered in England
Registered office: 22 Finwell Road, Rainham, Kent, ME8 7PY