[LRUG] [JOBS] Looking for a Ruby developer

Bronwyn Allanson bronwyn at evvnt.com
Thu Jun 5 08:06:52 PDT 2014

Hi Alex,

I agree with you. I know some amazing people, from various professions,
that don't have any degrees or professional qualifications.

We would never overlook someone with experience over a degree and I'm not a
professional recruiter so I can't say why people, in general, have it as a
requirement on job adverts. I assume it's to weed out those that just
aren't at all qualified.

>From our perspective, we're just looking for the right person that fits. I
apologise if the email offended you.

Regards