[LRUG] [JOBS] Looking for a Ruby developer

Scott Matthewman scott at matthewman.net
Fri Jun 6 02:18:01 PDT 2014

Can I just say that, as Lead Developer here at evvnt, I promise to *never*
hold anyone's university qualifications, lack thereof or otherwise, against
them should they be awesome enough to come join our team.

Unless they diss my taste in music. Then the gloves are off. :-)

Seriously, if anybody's interested and wants to find out a little more
about our dev platform and how it's growing in more detail, I had hoped to
be at Monday's LRUG meeting. Unfortunately I have a scheduling conflict
which means I can't now make it, but I'm accessible both at this email
address and at scott at evvnt.com instead.

Cheers

Scott

*Scott Matthewman*