[LRUG] [Events] GitHub events next week

Andrew Nesbitt andrewnez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 05:28:42 PDT 2014

There are quite a few GitHubbers coming to London next week for a
conference so we're putting on a couple events:

Patchwork, 18th June -
https://github.com/blog/1846-patchwork-night-uk-edition

A hands-on workshop for learning Git and GitHub, helping new developers
ease into the world of open source. We're still looking for a few mentors
from the community to help out on the night, registration is here:
https://ti.to/github-events/patchwork-london

GitHub Meetup, 19th June -
https://github.com/blog/1848-london-meetup-19th-june

This is the first meetup I'll have organised since joining GitHub in
November, come and join me and lots of other hubbers at the Electricity
showrooms in Hoxton Square from 7:30pm

See you there!
Andrew