[LRUG] [JOBS] Front-End, JavaScript, Rails at ClauseMatch (Barclays TechStars Accelerator)

Evgeny Likhoded e.likhoded at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:21:33 PDT 2014

Hi LRUG,

We are looking to rapidly expand our team at ClauseMatch to tackle
challenges with our front-end and UI/UX.

WHO WE ARE

We are reinventing the way lawyers in financial institutions and trading
companies negotiate trading agreements that govern trillions in derivatives
trades.

We are semi-finalists of the SWIFT Innotribe Startup Challenge 2014 and we
are one of the 11 teams selected by Barclays Accelerator powered by
TechStars. We have recently been recognised as one of the hottest fintech
startups in London.

Our founding team has backgrounds from Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas,
Gazprom, KPMG, PwC and we are currently working with leading energy giants
and financial institutions to bring our platform to the market.

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR

We are looking for a highly motivated front-end developer with a wealth of
experience in front-end technologies and affinity for design and UI/UX to
work in our London office where we share space with 10 other Barclays
TechStars Accelerator teams. Initially the role will be for 3 months with a
possibility to be extended or become permanent.

WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU

- Complete redesign and implementation of the new UI of our web application
- Some initiative to propose innovative solutions to UI problems

WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW

You will need to be amazing in Javascript/Coffeescript, knockoutjs, jasmin,
jquery plugins, CSS/SAAS, HTML5/HAML, bootstrap and other JS frameworks as
we are extremely JavaScript heavy on the front-end. Also Postgres, SQL and
some knowledge of other nosql databases will be required. And Rails, of
course, but this can be on the light side.

Knowledge of UX/UI would be massively appreciated.

WHY WORK WITH US

- Your work will directly affect how well we do at our Investor Demo Day
and lawyers from the biggest companies and financial institutions in the
world will be working with what you create on daily basis!
- Vibrant and fun office environment – pool table, foosball and funky
chairs and couches in our office surrounded by 10 other fintech startups.
- Networking – opportunity to attend industry events and meet our mentors
and advisors who have a wealth of experience in building successful
companies.
- You will be a TechStar and this will stay with you forever!

Please let me know if you are interested or could recommend someone within
your circles. We need firepower asap!

Many thanks,
Evgeny
Evgeny Likhoded