[LRUG] [RECRUITERS] Beware of job applications from "Marc Davies"

Sleepyfox sleepyfox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 08:17:16 PDT 2014

Don't be so quick to assume it's an evil (or otherwise) recruiter, I've got
anecdotal evidence of identity fraud in the IT space by an 'applicant'
going to interviews, getting a job offer, signing and getting back their
countersigned employment contract, then using that as collateral to build a
fake ID and then disappearing completely (presumably on to making the next
new identity).

Fox
--
The @sleepyfox says: "Be crafty with your code"