[LRUG] Startup Timeline

MG Lim mirageglobe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 04:10:36 PST 2014

Hi all,

I am curious about how things for how ideas move on.... -> panning out to
projects -> gathering a team and finally to funding rounds?

More of a general discussion; but what have your experiences been; if you
have been in that path or part of that path? "I wish I had done that in the
beginning" moments..

Marketing hells? Traction problems and in reality, the project took a good
3~5 years before media reported it as an overnight success.

PS: particularly with ruby-based frameworks / meteor styled frameworks;
prototypes are quick to be churned out.

cheers
--
Jimmy MG Lim