[LRUG] Startup Timeline

Jasim A Basheer jasim.ab at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 12:19:33 PST 2014

My biggest 'I wish I had done that' is to have taken the time to understand
the metrics important to a SaaS business before I worked on our first SaaS
business.

I'll strongly recommend Rob Walling's MicroConf 2012 talk 'Finding your
Flywheel' in which he discusses this in detail. http://vimeo.com/47465229.

The MicroConf talks generally have some of the best SaaS advice I've heard
and is a great place to learn about SaaS.
http://www.microconf.com/videos-2013.html,
http://www.microconf.com/videos-2012.html.

You can also check out
http://www.it-engelhardt.de/microconf-2013-hub-page/ where
the author has kindly created notes for most of the Microconf 2013 talks.

Jasim A Basheer -- http://nilenso.com
@jasim_ab <http://twitter.com/jasim_ab>, http://jasimabasheer.com