[LRUG] What's the job environment like in London? [jobs]?

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Wed Mar 12 03:43:35 PDT 2014

Agree with Paul, you'll be fine. My only concern for you would be what
hours you can actually work, and if they're stable hours or you need a
lot of flexibility. You'll restrict your opportunities if you can't
stick to a pattern. If you can manage say all mornings or all
afternoons etc you'll be in a better place to get in with smart teams.

I run Team Prime (http://www.team-prime.com) and would be happy to
advise or help you find a role when you're here. Give me a nudge with
an updated CV and a good idea of the hours and times you want to work
about 2 weeks before you need it :)

Good luck.

Thayer