[LRUG] [JOBS] Sun, Beach, Ruby - Software Developers wanted in Australia

John D'Agostino johnd at jobready.com.au
Thu Mar 20 20:43:01 PDT 2014

Would you be interested in working in Australia at an exciting software
company?

If you like the sun, the beach and the barbeque, this is the opportunity
for you!

JobReady is a Ruby product development company based in Sydney, Australia.

We are recruiting the best Ruby talent available in Australia and overseas
to expand our team of 15 software developers.

We are currently building some very cool projects, we have a great
environment for developers and we are committed to the Ruby community (we
were a major sponsor of RubyConf AU this year).

We are willing to support the best talent from the UK in gaining a work
visa in Australia.

If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, please email
me.

Technology used: Ruby 2.1, Rails 4, Elasticsearch, Postgres, Puma, Nginx,
Kafka, TravisCI, Code Climate, Github.

P.S. There are very few spiders or snakes in Sydney.

*John D'Agostino*

*Chief Technology Officer*

*e:* *johnd at jobready.com.au <johnd at jobready.com.au>*
*p:* *+61 **404 085 992*
*w:* *www.jobready.com.au <http://www.jobready.com.au/>*

*a:* JobReady, Suite 203, 84 Alexander St, Crows Nest, NSW 2065