[LRUG] [JOBS] Contract fullstack developer required to help us get a *big* Rails site live

Andrew Dobson andrewd at fullsixuk.com
Mon Mar 31 10:03:39 PDT 2014

Hello #lrug

I’m Andy, TD at FullSIX London (http://www.fullsixuk.com/).  We’re deep into
the end stages of a big content-led site build for a major UK retailer who
cannot be named at this stage but it’s someone you’ll know.  We’ve got a
team of 4 front end and rails developers working on the site but, due to
other agency stuff eating into the main full-time lead’s role, we’ve decided
to take on another full stack developer to help us build the last few
features of the site ahead of the launch on the 28th of April.

The stack looks like this http://i.imgur.com/wGWFQkL.jpg (slightly
simplified and redacted :o).  We’re looking for someone to work right
through the stack, implementing features on both the CMS and application
fronts, right through from back end to interface .  Most of the grunt work
has been done already, this is just helping us get through the remaining
cards.

We are in a friendly, central London based office (just off Oxford Circus).
Will be a solid 4 week contract, with likely extension if you’d like to see
the project through past beta and into the full launch sometime in June.

Pls get in touch urgently, andrewd at fullsixuk.com or @andrewdotdobson on
twitter with cvs, github, portfolio etc.

Cheers,

Andy.:

Andrew Dobson
Technical Director

- -

Fullsix,
Moray House
23-31 Great Titchfield Street
London, W1W 7PA

Work : +44 (0)20 7908 0700
Fax: +44 (0)20 7908 0701
Mail :  <mailto:andrewd at fullsixuk.com> andrewd at fullsixuk.com

- -

The FullSIX Group presents :

The Trendwatch

A blog about new media strategies, concepts and creations.

 <http://thetrendwatch.com/> Thetrendwatch.com

ü  <http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/> Please consider the environment
before printing this email

If you have received this communication in error, please accept our
apologies and let us know so that we can ensure the intended recipient
receives the e-mail promptly. This e-mail has been checked by our
virus-checking programme to help ensure safe communication.