[LRUG] [JOBS] Full stack Ruby engineer looking for a job

Paul Mackay pauljmackay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 07:22:16 PDT 2014

Hi Karl (and others),

If looking for a role, the Cleanweb meetups are a great source of learning
about new startups doing great things:

http://www.meetup.com/Cleanweb-London/

Every meetup there is a board at the back where people can post needs and
offers. Also people giving presentations often have requests for developers
at the end.

Just a thought :)

paul