[LRUG] Startup Timeline

MG Lim mirageglobe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:53:50 PST 2014

Hi all,

thanks for your time, in-depth suggested background readings and sharing of
your experiences. It all boils down to an interesting journey at the end of
the day.

Will keep you posted with some updates, nicely wrapped with ruby questions;
somewhere down the path of between 5~10 years :). or 18 months if we r
lucky.

definitely appreciated all the ideas. cheers.
Jimmy

--
Jimmy Mian-Guan Lim

Email - mirageglobe at gmail.com | Profile - www.mglim.com
Twitter - twitter.com/mirageglobe | LinkedIn -
uk.linkedin.com/in/mirageglobe

DracoTurtur <http://www.dracoturtur.com/> | Creative Web Engineering