[LRUG] Speeding up Cucumber

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 05:48:07 PDT 2014

A classic problem would be that it's not cucumber, but the app itself has a
long boot up period.  If the app takes a while to start up as a normal
server or console then perhaps look at tools like spring(
https://github.com/rails/spring) or zeus(https://github.com/burke/zeus) to
pre-load the environment so the tests don't take the boot up hit to run.