[LRUG] Ruby on Rails - performance tuning advice

Nicholas Martin nic_i_like_to_ at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 07:02:27 PDT 2014

Hi,
We are currently working to improve performance of our Rails application.
There is a lot of information out there in the Rails Guides and various blog posts.
However, the challenge is finding what things will give us the best results.  For example, in the work we have done so far, code changes to aggregate data have helped a lot, caching less so.
Any advice, based on experience would be most appreciated.  Any form would be of interest, from a short reply, to a chat over a coffee or even potentially a day or so of consultancy.
Cheers,Nic.