[LRUG] [JOBS] Part-time Teaching Positions at General Assembly

Paul Connor paulc at generalassemb.ly
Fri May 16 02:40:50 PDT 2014

Hey LRUG

Here at General Assembly <http://generalassemb.ly/> we're looking for Lead
Instructors & Teaching Assistants to work on one of our part-time
courses, Back-End
Web Development<https://generalassemb.ly/education/back-end-web-development>
.

We're looking for someone with 3-5 years of web development experience for
the lead instructor & 1-2 years experience for a teaching assistant.

The time commitment is 9 hours a week (including prep), for 10 weeks -
meaning that this position can be done alongside your current role. We are
still accepting applicants for our next programme beginning Saturday 7th
June, 10:00am - 4:30pm.

You don't need to have taught before - but would need to be eager to shape
the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of web
developers. You will play a key role in helping students level up, learn
RoR, and build their first web app.

I'm looking to hire on a contract basis. Take a look through the course
curriculum on the link at the top, & if you're interested in learning more,
please email me at paulc at generalassemb.ly.

Cheers,

Paul

--
*Paul Connor | Course Producer **| London*
General Assembly | 9 Back Hill, 4th Floor | London, UK EC1R 5EN

*Our students build amazing things <http://gallery.ga.co/>!*