[LRUG] Juniors

Claus Geissendoerfer claus at prehash.com
Wed May 21 08:04:37 PDT 2014

Since it's related to the subject I briefly wanted to mention that we at
Prehash.com help companies to hire junior developers. We allow programmers
to apply for jobs by solving coding challenges and showcasing their true
dev skills. This helps to uncover hidden gems which you can't spot easily
from just looking at a CV.