[LRUG] Fwd: [JOBS] November Meeting - Third Space is looking to hire devs!

Gediminas Zubovicius gediminas.zubovicius at thirdspacelearning.com
Mon Nov 10 04:07:51 PST 2014

Hi all,

We hope you are well. Third Space is looking to hire the following:

   -
*Ruby on rails junior level developers *
   - *Ruby on rails mid-senior level developers*

We will be attending the LRUG meeting today so come and speak to us before
the event or after at The Slaughtered Lamb pub. We are looking to hire
developers to help grow our business and would love to speak with you (look
out for the Third Space t-shirts!).

We are a fast paced, high growth start up with a great social impact. We
provide weekly 1-to-1 numeracy interventions to over 1000 primary school
students across the UK through our platform.

A job specification is attached if you are interested! Please also visit our
website <http://thirdspacelearning.com/> to find out more.

Thanks,
Gee and Maros (Third Space)