[LRUG] A hand with the December meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:30:38 PST 2014

Hi all,

I’m just waiting for the registration page for the December meeting before
announcing it properly (the super-sleuths amongst you may be able to find
it on lanyrd already).

The minor hitch is that Skills Matter are hosting a conference offsite that
day and their filming equipment will be there so they won’t be able to
record the talks.

It would be a shame to lose these talks so I wondered if anyone had a
camera and mic they would be happy to let us use at the meeting?  Or if
anyone has any alternative ideas for recording the talks without a camera
so we have some artefact even if they’re not full slide+speaker captures.

Cheers,

Murray