[LRUG] [JOBS] music glue is hiring a full-time permanent ruby developer

Richard Drake rdrake98 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:13:47 PST 2014

Hi Lee

I'm an experienced programmer
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51971271/drake/cv.html> with Ruby and
Rails since 2005 and bits of PHP, JavaScript and the like. I've been living
in the Bristol area for a few months because of a family member who's not
been well but for various reasons I'm now keen to move back to London. I
used to live around the corner from Highgate Studios in Gospel Oak and
still have a number of friends in the area. I'm expecting to a bit older
than some of you but I'd be interested to learn more!

I happen to be visiting London this Wednesday and have some spare time in
the afternoon if that was to suit you.

Kind regards

Richard

07952130635