[LRUG] Though on CMSs

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:25:30 PST 2014

Most recently (which is to be fair a year or 2 ago) I used comfortable mexican sofa. The main reason we went down that path is that we wanted CMS content that was linked to our app. (For example, if the page on the CMS was something our stylists had written about a fashion trend, we'd want to embed garments that matched that trend and were suitable for the current user).

An alternative approach for this (which probably would have been more flexible long term) would be to have built this content in a way that it could be embedded into any web page, freeing our choice of CMS.

A big factor is who is going to be using your CMS - the in house users we have never really got along with comfortable mexican sofa.

Fred