[LRUG] Though on CMSs

Vincent Spehner vincent.spehner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:35:14 PST 2014

Totally agree with Jay: WYSIWYG is a key. CMS end-users are most of the
time non-tech people. They want to play with boxes on a layout.

I would add also extensibility through plugins.
Those are 2 major success factors IMO.

If you guys could suggest me a Rails CMS like that I would be really happy
(I have already tried RadianCMS, Refinery, LocomotiveCMS, BlankApplication,
alchimyCMS (the best so far)) !!