[LRUG] [Old Hardware]

Despo Pentara despo.pentara at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:08:47 PST 2014

This is not directly related to the original request, but at Codebar (http://codebar.io) we occasionally need spare laptops for our workshops for students who don’t have laptops, or only have desktops and nothing to use at the workshops.

Any old laptops that you have spare could go a long way for us.

--
Despo Pentara