[LRUG] A hand with the December meeting

Stephen Henderson stephen at magnetic.com
Thu Nov 20 04:08:40 PST 2014

If the net connection in the room is decent you could do a "google hangout
on air" and stream the presentation straight to youtube:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/onair

The setup is pretty easy, you just need a google plus account with linked
youtube account, then you can create a new on-air hangout and share your
screen.

Worst case it should work ok with just the speaker's laptop mic (assuming
they'll be standing behind a laptop for the talk).

Stephen