[LRUG] Though on CMSs

Jay Greasley jay at firecomputing.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 12:23:17 PST 2014

there's a js wysiwig lib called TinyMCE. It can be configured to use
external stylesheets and have menu options turned off so you retain some
control over styling, assuming your cms is extensible enough to allow you
to plugin a complete new content type.
I think there should be an Umbraco (.net cms) or http://www.getsymphony.com/
for ruby. there may be one and I just haven't put in the effort to find it.