[LRUG] [JOBS] music glue is hiring a full-time permanent ruby developer

Lee Henson lee at musicglue.com
Mon Nov 24 09:02:28 PST 2014

Hey there

I'm looking for a ruby developer to join my team in Kentish Town, London.
I'm happy to speak to anyone of any experience level, as long as you've got
a bit of ruby experience and know your rails from your sinatra. You'd be
working on a platform that is helping musicians and other creatives make a
living through direct-to-fan communication and sales. Check out our site
below to see what we offer and there are a few more details on our stack
overflow company page:

http://www.musicglue.com/
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/company/music-glue/
https://github.com/musicglue/

Drop me a line if you are interested in talking further.

Cheers
Lee