[LRUG] [ANN] December meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 12:48:37 PST 2014

Hi all,

Our December meeting will be on Monday 8th December.  As usual we’ll be in
the Skills Matter offices on Goswell Road.  Doors at 6pm for a 6:30pm start.

Do register with them if you’d like to attend:
https://www.skillsmatter.com/meetups/6759-lrug-december-meetup

We’ve got two talks lined up:

"Are you sure it's right?” by Owen Davies

“An RSpec 3 Talk” by Sam Phippen

More details can be found on our site
http://lrug.org/meetings/2014/11/24/december-2014-meeting/ and you can do
social web stuff on our lanyrd page for the event at
http://lanyrd.com/2014/lrug-december/.

Note that these talks may not be recorded (see
http://lists.lrug.org/pipermail/chat-lrug.org/2014-November/010652.html)
although we’re trying our hardest to arrange something, so attendance on
the night could be your only chance to experience them!

Do come; it’ll be braw.

Cheers,

Muz