[LRUG] Any nonprofits need a volunteer team to build them a Web App

Sam Joseph tansaku at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 01:43:16 PDT 2014

Just a quick follow up on this to say thanks to all the LRUG members who
forwarded this on to non-profits and charities.  We've had a big surge
in requests as a result, so much so that we've had to put up a form to
handle all the incoming requests:

http://bit.ly/AgileVenturesNonProfitSignup

If there are any other charities and non-profits interested in working
with us, please do direct them to that form and we'll do our best to
respond to them ASAP.

And of course do our best to see if we can't use Ruby as part of the
solution that helps them overcome their IT challenge :-)

Many thanks again
Best regards
Sam Joseph

--