[LRUG] [JOBS] - simple Ruby coding required

Ben ben.w at qotd.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 08:55:45 PDT 2014

Hello all

I work at a West End creative agency.

We have a steady stream of on-going work designing web banners/panels/'CTA'
buttons for some clients.

One client works on a Ruby platform and has usually done the coding and
integration of these elements themselves, but no longer have the resource to
do so.

We don't have the resource inhouse at present. I wondered if anyone knew
anybody who would be interested in this work on a freelance basis?

I know very little about this area, but I suspect the job is relatively
simple and only appropriate for someone junior, but happy to be guided.

We need to speak with the client on the job soon, so please do contact me,
or ask anyone else to contact me, if this may be of interest.

Kind regards

Ben

Ben Wharin

Qd Ltd  93 Great Titchfield Street  London W1W 6RP
D: 0207 4621719 T: 0207 462 1700  | M: 07958 310072