[LRUG] Hello!

William Clarke wmmclarke at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 02:56:53 PDT 2014

Hello LRUG,

I'm a new LRUG-er and really enjoyed yesterday's meeting. I thought I'd say
hello.

I've been learning ruby in my free time over the last couple of years and
really enjoy it. I recently left my job (paid search advertising) to focus
on becoming better at writing code and would love to find an entry-level
position.

So... if anyone's looking for a junior dev or intern or anything like that,
then definitely ping me an email!

To gauge the sort of things I've done, you could have a look at my website:
http://wmmclarke.com or http://github.com/wmmc

Thanks! This is an awesome group and I'm looking forward to the next
meeting. :)

William