[LRUG] [JOBS] Spleat is hiring a mid-level to senior Ruby + Rails dev

Jonathon Horsman jonno at spleatapp.com
Wed Oct 22 08:02:47 PDT 2014

Hi LRUGers

We're seeking an experienced Rails developer who can work autonomously in
an ever-changing, start up environment.
There's a million things we want you to build so you need to be able to
deliver high-quality work quickly and have involvement in the product
direction.
You'll have carte blanche to engineer the perfect system as you see fit,
expanding our API, making great reporting tools for clients and integrating
with numerous third-party platforms.

Here's the ad verbatim:

Spleat is the mobile payment app that allows you to mange and pay your bar
tab or restaurant bill using your smartphone.

We are looking for a Ruby On Rails developer to join our small,
London-based team.

We’d like to operate on a contract basis for 3 months, with the intention
of extending to a permanent position.

Applicant will:

- have a minimum of 3 years Ruby development experience
- be based in London
- be experienced in running robust client-facing API (on Heroku)
- be comfortable integrating with third parties systems
- want to work with the team in our office for a minimum of 3 days per week
(we’re based in Haggerston)
- have experience working with Mobile Apps (iOS and Android) (advantageous
but not requirement)

Personality and team fit are super important to us. So if you’re nice,
please send your CV to oliver at spleatapp.com

We've experienced incredible success in the past year. So if you’re
interested in working with a young, fun, and established London-based
startup, please apply.

ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If you send us CV’s, I can only assume you
want us to contact your developer directly :)

Thanks!

Jonno