[LRUG] [COURSES] Rails security workshop challenges

Marc Wickenden marc at 4armed.com
Thu Oct 30 10:22:03 PDT 2014

+1 for the course. I dropped in on one session and it seemed well put together and totally relevant. Of course, doing it this way you (presumably) don’t get to enjoy drinking Peroni and talking about hacking stuff at lunchtime but don’t let that put you off.

Marc

Marc Wickenden / Technical Director

+44 7515 718897 / marc at 4armed.com <mailto:marc at 4armed.com>

Office: +44 203 475 2443 / https://www.4armed.com <https://www.4armed.com/>