[LRUG] London Ruby working conditions survey results

Marti Dumas marti.dumas at alphasights.com
Sun Sep 21 11:27:54 PDT 2014

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing. Fun and informative project and presentation of
results. Also, did you find any significant correlations between the group
that selected the current project status of "Everything is going to plan
and on budget" and any of the other categories (developer category, company
size, smart people, interesting project etc.)?

Thank you,
Marti