[LRUG] Software engineer in SF looking for work in London

Siddharth Sharma svs at svs.io
Sun Sep 21 00:53:41 PDT 2014

Apparently countries that have signed up for the European Blue Card scheme
have much less stringent requirements. This makes Berlin a more viable
choice than London as Germany is, by all accounts, quite enthusiastic about
the scheme.

I haven't tried this myself nor do I know anyone who has, so caveats apply.

cheers
Siddhrth