[LRUG] Software engineer in SF looking for work in London

Leo Townsend Leo at recommendrecruitment.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 01:24:52 PDT 2014

I found a Ruby Developer with U.S. Citizenship who was on a Tier 2 sponsorship visa (i.e. was only able to work for the sponsoring company) at a large UK firm. He was offered in February and the transfer process of the Tier 2 sponsorship to the new UK firm meant he started in September.

Like Louis, we can give a similar statement if you require multiple sources to back up a visa.