[LRUG] [JOBS] Help us build a bank for the internet

Tom Blomfield tomblomfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 07:23:47 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I wanted to get in touch because we're hiring senior engineers to
architect, build and operate a new retail bank for the internet.

The concept is simple; an online-only current account with a flexible REST
API and fine-grained permissions. We'll plug in other services to create
financial products that consumers actually want; P2P foreign exchange,
loans, overdrafts etc.

We're starting UK-only, but are aiming to build a global financial
platform. This is a chance to get in from the start.

The team is lead by CEO Anne Boden <https://www.linkedin.com/in/anneboden>
(previously COO of Allied Irish, CIO at AON Ltd), with a number of payments
& retail banking people in support (including myself).

I'm looking for people who have significant experience building scalable,
distributed systems - particularly in areas such as high-frequency betting
exchanges, online trading systems & payments platforms. I'm looking for
5-10+ years of experience, but exceptional outliers  will be considered.

For the right candidates, salary is competitive; £70k - £100k and upwards,
plus equity, depending on experience.

Please email with CV, github (if possible) and relevant experience.

Cheers,

Tom