[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Developers- several vacancies, Red Badger, Old Street, London

Amy Crimmens amy.crimmens at red-badger.com
Tue Sep 9 01:30:27 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Red Badger is a creative software workshop at Old Street. We work in close,
multi-disciplined teams made up of super talented developers, designers, UX
architects and testers.

We are on the look out for a couple of Ruby developers- full details here
http://red-badger.com/about-us/join-us/software-engineer/

We are growing steadily and are in the fortunate/ unfortunate position of
having to turn down work at the minute, so we will pretty much be
continually looking for new team members.

Our current clients include Sky, Tesco and Fortnum and Mason

If you love Ruby we'd love to hear from you!

Drop me a line if you are interested - amy.crimmens at red-badger.com
 07793063487

Thanks!