[LRUG] [JOBS] Social Belly is on the hunt for a CTO

Dimple Lalwani dimple at socialbelly.com
Tue Apr 7 09:51:24 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Hope you're well and had a great bank holiday weekend!

Just over a year ago, I launched Social Belly, a trusted online community
marketplace that allows you to list, book and discover unique dinner
parties and supper clubs in London (for now). Our mission is to build
communities of like-minded people with similar interests in London and make
it easy for people to build friendships and meet new people.

When we launched our MVP, we won a startup competition
<http://simpleweb.co.uk/2014/and-the-winner-of-the-getstarted2014-startup-competition-is/>
which
gave us £50,000 worth of resources in web development, hosting, legal
advice and marketing advice. We've now used this money to build our beta
website (please check it out:www.socialbelly.com). We're aiming to raise
investment before the summer and are looking to build our team now. Of
course, building a website with no tech lead makes it really hard for me at
the moment! If you're the slightest bit curious or know of someone who
might be, please let me know :)

I greatly appreciate your support and look forward to hearing from you
soon!

Cheers,
Dimple

--
*Dimple Lalwani*
Founder | Socialbelly.com <http://www.socialbelly.com/>

*Social Belly is a social marketplace that allows foodies to attend and
host dinner parties and supper clubs in London. We focus on making friends
over food. *

*Proud winners of the #GetStarted2014
<http://simpleweb.co.uk/2014/and-the-winner-of-the-getstarted2014-startup-competition-is/>
startup
competition.*
*Finalists of the 2014 Global Entrepreneurship Week #GEW50
<http://startupopen.com/gew50/> Innovative New Startups*

*Social Belly Ltd is a limited company registered in England and
WalesCompany House registration number  08759499*