[LRUG] Looking for new opportunities

Klaus Hebsgaard klaus at hebsgaard.dk
Tue Apr 14 11:24:17 PDT 2015

Hi

At the moment I work for Be My Eyes, http://bemyeyes.org.

I am on a contract with them and it is running out on june 1st.
After that Be My Eyes want their employees on site, and since I am more
than three hours away from the office, it means I need to find something
else to do after june 1st

So if you know about a remote job, preferably full time, I would like you
to ping me.

In my signature there is a link to my LinkedIn profile, my blog and my
github repo.

While working for Be My Eyes I have been building a Sinatra app with
MongoDB. I have been doing the operations of the site, using Ubuntu on
Digital Ocean. The app is an API running on apache with passenger. In front
of the web servers I have placed two load balancers running nginx. The
MongoDB is running in a replicaset.

I would very much like a ruby job if that is possible, but I am open to
other things, Elixir or javascript or something like that would be really
cool :-)
But basically I am open to anything, I find that I learn new things pretty
easily!

I would like to do product work for a company rather than consulting, since
I find this motivates me the best.

Well I have a lot of requirements and I will probably ease up on them as
june 1st is approaching more and more

I live in Denmark, so I would be able to come to UK every once in a while.

Best regards

Klaus Hebsgaard

Website: http://www.hebsgaard.dk
Blog: *http://www.khebbie.dk <http://www.khebbie.dk>*