[LRUG] [GIVEAWAY] Copies of "The Well Grounded Rubyist (2nd Edition)" to give away

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 01:48:54 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Demand has been amazing for these books and we’ve got many more names than
books.  If you haven’t already been in touch, I’m sorry to say you’re out
of luck.  If you have been in touch then I’ll be emailing you over the
weekend either to arrange delivery or commiserate that you missed out.

I think Louis and Inifitium are keen to make this an ongoing arrangement,
so hopefully we’ll do this again at some point.  Maybe as soon as next
month, maybe every couple of months; we’ll keep you posted.

Thanks for the interest!

Cheers,

Murray