[LRUG] Mentors/Coaches needed - Women Who Code - RoR Workshop

Claire Tran claire at womenwhocode.com
Thu Apr 23 14:24:51 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all well :)
Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm one of the city leads who help
organise Women Who Code in London.

We're starting a Ruby on Rails workshop (starting Tuesday May 5th) and
would love some volunteers to help out with mentoring at the event.

We're starting with a tutorial for beginners (they follow at their own
pace). Other attendees who are more experienced can also attend and bring
along a project they are currently working on or follow a more advanced
tutorial.

If you're interested in mentoring/volunteering please let me know :)
Google form - http://goo.gl/forms/V6t8hDFfLo

The meetup details are also up, with 50 women signed up (30+ on the
waitlist) - http://www.meetup.com/Women-Who-Code-London/events/221865575/

Cheers,
Claire

--