[LRUG] Double submit

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 03:11:26 PDT 2015

If this is a rails app, adding a lock_version column to the model gives you
this sort of thing for minimal effort.  Saves for a model will fail when
the lock version is not correct (see:
http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActiveRecord/Locking/Optimistic.html).

Although I guess it’s possible there may be race-conditions here?  Can’t
say I’ve used it recently to be able to give any hints.