[LRUG] Looking for testers: Poetica's GitHub integration

James Weiner james at poeti.ca
Thu Apr 30 06:13:02 PDT 2015

Hi LRUG,

Since a lot of you will both use GitHub and work in teams, I wondered if
you'd be interested in testing out the new Poetica/GitHub integration that
we're building?

If you use a Markdown-based tool like Jekyll for your blog, for example, it
can make it easy for anyone on your team, including those that don't know
git, to collaborate in realtime on content stored in GitHub.

Changes are pushed back to your repository in the form of a pull request.

If you'd like to check it out, here's the URL to get started:
https://poetica.com/github

It's only in alpha, which means that you might hit some snags, but we are
really interested in getting your feedback and figuring out what needs
improvement, particularly from your GitHub-savvy perspective.

If you do have any thoughts or ideas, let me know on james at poeti.ca or via
our in-app support.

Thanks LRUG!

James Weiner