[LRUG] [JOBS] Recommend Ruby Folk

Leo Townsend Leo at recommendrecruitment.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 09:39:32 PDT 2015

Dear LRug,

I'm Leo, nice to meet you. Some of you know me, some of you have even been so kind as to endorse me over the years. I head up Recommend and have hired in the Ruby space since 2008, with a 9 year career finding good technology people. Clients have come back to me time and time again for good talented folk. We know a good Ruby opportunity, we know why its good and we know why you'd be good for it (or why it might not be good for you).

Fancy working on some mobile apps? Picking up Angular with your Ruby/JS background? Or you've got Angular and would want to build Greenfield front-end products for an 8-year old Ruby House? Senior Dev who wants to lead a team? Bit of Functional Programming, Go, Erlang? Rails 4.X established so no potential change headaches? Let us know, we're hiring for clients across all levels.

If you're in the market, or even if not and would like some impartial advice on how to best represent your CV in conjunction with your Github, feel free to get in touch, anytime. We'll handle every call and email with utmost discretion and professional intent.

Best Wishes,

Leo

Some links to permanent roles we're hiring for:

http://www.recommendrecruitment.co.uk/job/senior-ruby-on-rails-developer-science-lovers/

http://www.recommendrecruitment.co.uk/job/ruby-rails-developer-elasticsearch-global-products/

http://www.recommendrecruitment.co.uk/job/ruby-rails-developer-global-fintech-rd-team/

http://www.recommendrecruitment.co.uk/job/senior-angular-js-developer-major-ruby-house-55k-75k/

Leo Townsend
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0835E.18B11F90]
Director and Recruitment Lead at Recommend

DL: 02030052505

Suite 100, Pegaxis House, 61 Victoria Rd, Surbiton, Surrey KT6  4JX

leo at recommendrecruitment.co.uk | http://www.recommendrecruitment.co.uk| @LeoRecommends<https://twitter.com/LeoRecommends>| http://www.linkedin.com/pub/leo-townsend/3/142/530