[LRUG] [JOBS] Mid to Senior level developer wanted

Mark Coleman m at rkcoleman.co.uk
Wed Apr 29 08:48:13 PDT 2015

Hello there,

Oscar Music are looking for a ruby developer. Maybe you?

We provide a hosted music streaming service, web site and mobile apps for
our customers to white-label. We do this with a lot of ruby code (but not
really rails), a bit of mysql, a smidgeon of puppet, a dash of debian, and
sprinkles of couchdb, sphinx and git. [There is also a big dollop of
javascript involved, but we've got that covered.]

We work in Shoreditch, in an office with lots of character and friendly
people. We get to work on interesting new tech and keep ourselves very
busy. We're a small team, and there is a lot going on, so whatever your
current skills, you'll definitely be learning new things here. We've also
got some interesting new work in the pipeline.

If you are interested in finding out more, check out the job spec at
http://mediasp.com/jobs.html and please get in touch.

Thanks,
Mark.