[LRUG] Looking for testers: Poetica's GitHub integration

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Thu Apr 30 06:28:42 PDT 2015

> On 30 Apr 2015, at 14:13, James Weiner <james at poeti.ca> wrote:
>
> If you use a Markdown-based tool like Jekyll for your blog, for example, it can make it easy for anyone on your team, including those that don't know git, to collaborate in realtime on content stored in GitHub.
>
> If you'd like to check it out, here's the URL to get started:
> https://poetica.com/github <https://poetica.com/github>
I’ve been using this for a few days and it works really well.

As an additional note, it also works great on my non-Jekyll blog (https://github.com/lazyatom/interblah.net <https://github.com/lazyatom/interblah.net>), and so I imagine it’ll work really nicely with any markdown file at all, even outside of blogging (collaboratively improve your README.md!)

— James