[LRUG] [JOBS] Opportunity for mid-level developer

Chris Waters chris at yougroup.co.uk
Tue Apr 14 08:52:46 PDT 2015

We're looking for a new full-stack developer to help us continue
growing.  We're an estate agency (don't boo!) that is trying to improve
things by putting more data into the public domain to help buyers and
sellers make more informed decisions.

The majority of our work is internal-only, but our customer website can
be seen here: http://www.youhome.co.uk.

We're thinking this will probably be your second role in your dev
career.  In the past we've hired non-Ruby developers and given them the
support and time to train up, so if you're looking at getting into Rails
development then we might be of interest to you.

The full job spec can be seen here:

http://www.youhome.co.uk/artifacts/software_developer_job_spec_20150414.pdf

But here are the edited highlights:

Rails 3, Ruby 2, Mysql, Redis, JQuery, SASS, Passenger
£40-£45K in Central London.

Please contact me off list if you have any questions, queries or want to
apply.

Thanks for your time,
Chris.

Chris Waters