[LRUG] September meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Tue Aug 25 05:47:45 PDT 2015

Hi all,

There’s been a slight scheduling misalignment which means the lineup for
the September meeting has changed:

1. Alice and Dom won’t be able to attend so we won’t get to hear their talk
on debugging moustache (although I have them lined up for the October
meeting)
2. Tatiana is now going to give a different talk called "A pull request
slackbot : the seal”
3. Joel Chippindale has been added to the lineup to tell us about "Learning
through blameless reviews”

I’ve updated the site (http://lrug.org/meetings/2015/september/) to have
more details on the new talks.  I’ve also passed on the changes to Skills
Matter so the registration page (https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/7284)
should be updated shortly.

Cheers,

Murray